1. With Bobbi Brown new spf 15 tinted moisturizer oil free, you can get light moisture, sheer coverage and sun protection in one. It glides on smoothly an gives the skin a natural soft look.
2. If you need more sun protection, a great sun cream product is this:
La roche posay anthelios high protection spf30, it is easy to apply, feels great on the skin and has a high sun protection.
3. The wonder powder from makeup store gives you a beautiful shine on the skin, makes it looks fresh and just ready for the beach. Choose the wonder powder in a few shades darker than your natural skin color and use it to contour the cheekbones and to give the skin an amazing bronzing beach look.
4. Sheseido has a very nice “Accentuating color stick” for the cheeks and cheekbones. The color “Glistening Flush” is amazing to use as highligher on the cheekbones and under the brows
5. Just to give the eyes a little bit of focus with out any mascara or a lot of eyeshadows. Use the paint pot “Groundwork” from mac
6. A classiker for lips is this “Rosebud’s Strawberry Lip Balm”. It protects and moisturizes the lips and then it has this lovely taste of strawberry 🙂