Here is 5 steps to remember when prepping your skin for a makeup application:
1. Cleanse off all previous makeup
2. Tone or cool your skin with a waterspray
3. Moisturize your skin so it gets the moist it needs to look and feel healthy
4. Add primer in the areas that are needed, typically the nose, cheeks and chin
5. Tweeze any stray hairs from your brows to correct it back to a beautiful shape Now you are ready to apply your regular makeup and end up with a result that last you all day long while giving you the healthy glow from within, that only a fresh and moisturized base will provide you.